What if I can do it ? What if you can do it , too ?


There's a beautiful lesson in the journey of life, the choices we make , the people we meet. Over the past few months, a shift has occurred, and instead of looking outside and trying to make things happen, I said, “I’m over it!” I'm done trying to be someone I'm not. Instead, I’ve embraced myself as I am in this moment and i decided that there are things i should be done with.
So ,here are some things i've decided and totally made me happy .

 I’m done with hiding who I am because I'm afraid I won’t fit in.



I'm done saying ,,yes,, when i want to say ,,no,,.

 I’m done with second-guessing myself and pretending I care about things I don’t.

 I'm done with thinking I'm not where I should be. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.And i am not afraid to move , to leave my confort zone.



 I'm done with trying to prove anything to anyone. The only thing that matters is my relationship with myself. Approval starts with me.

 I'm done with thinking I need to be perfect to be successful. Real people will choose real over perfect any day of the week.

 I'm done with thinking I'll be happy when I reach that next goal. My life is now. I embrace it fully.

 I'm done with overthinking everything. Sometimes it just is what it is.

And as I am done with this , it is time to start living , to enjoy every moment and to feel good about me.



0