Friday, 18 December 2015

Dreptul sa nu fiu OK


We live in a society that demands us to be optimistic, without telling us how to do that.
We live in a society in wich, if you allow yourself to feel blue and show your sadness, you're doomed, as if you have a contagious disease.


We live in a society in wich being ok and saying that you are ok are two different things.




But, I refuse to accept the fact that this society defines me and that it can impose it's own rules on me.
I refuse to lie to others and to myself.

I am demanding the right of not being ok.
I am demanding the right to show that I am down and cranky, if this is what I really feel.
I demand the right to show my true feelings.

I refuse to feel awkward when I'm not in the mood for socialization, for bad jokes and I prefer solitude instead of bad company.

Because there isn't always sunshine and I am not always in the ninth heaven.
And I need to be allowed to express what I really feel, no matter if this is pleasant or not for the others to see.


I demand to have the right of not being ok!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traim intr-o societate care ne cere sa fim optimisti , fara sa ne spuna si cum sa o facem.
Traim intr-o societate in care daca esti trist , esti damnat. Ca si cum ai avea o boala contagioasa.
Traim intr-o societate in care a fi ok si a spune ca esti ok sunt doua lucruri total diferite.

Dar refuz sa accept faptul ca societatea ma defineste si imi poate impune propriile sale reguli.


Refuz sa mint si sa ma mint.
Vreau sa am dreptul sa nu fiu ok.
Vreau sa am dreptul sa fiu morocanoasa si trista , daca asta simt.
Vreau dreptul sa imi exprim sentimentele.

Vreau dreptul sa nu ma simt ciudat atunci cand nu am chef de socializare , de glume nesarate si prefer singuratatea in locul unei companii indoielnice.

Pentru ca nu mereu e soare. Si pentru ca nu mereu plutim pe norisori.Si pentru ca omul are nevoie sa exprime ceea ce traieste, indiferent ca e placut privirii sau nu.


Vreau dreptul sa nu fiu OK!



Post a Comment