How Can I Do That? Luck Is For Losers

The other a good friend of mine sent me am article about the unlocking money mudra.It said that if you take a certain posture it will unlock your money jam and you will become rich.Now, I do believe in spiritual healing and mudras, which are buddhist symbolic gestures. I really do. But I don't believe that this is all there is to succed as an entrepreneur.

A wishing well? A shooting star? A leprechaun? Have you ever wished upon any of these? If so, you’re doing it all wrong. As an aspiring entrepreneur, or maybe you’re already a full-time entrepreneur, you should know better. It takes a lot more than a wish or a hope to bring you success.

There’s no doubt that there are entrepreneurs out there who seem to have it all and have had it come so easily. Look at Facebook’s Zuckerberg. It seems like Facebook was one thing one day and then a billion dollar company the next. People loved the idea instantly of being able to connect with anyone from anywhere at anytime.

Success has nothing to do with luck, and everything to do with hard work and dedication. If you learn how to create money then you not only have the money, you have the knowledge of how to create it. Even if you lose money you have the knowledge of how to create it again. You will also have the confidence that comes with knowing you can deal with any financial situation. You will become a stronger person in the process.
We often view those who have achieved success as being gifted with extraordinary powers or luck that we ourselves don't possess. Everyone starts out with challenges—even the successful ones. Overcoming those challenges and reaching your goals despite the odds stacked against you, is what will propel you to success.
Instead of saying, "I can't do that," ask yourself, "How can I do that?" This simple shift in your thinking will open your world to new ideas and new possibilities.

So, my dear friend, I guess I have to remind you that success is about passion and work and giving.
Do not rely on luck and hope. As my 16 years old son says: It is true that hope was the last to come out of Pandora's box, but it is just because it was too slow.

So, I am not wishing you good luck, but I am wishing you inspiration and perseverence.
Be passioned about your work and goals.Give something valuable to the world and you'll succed.






0