Saturday, 19 March 2016

How Do You Feel? Fucking Minds, Not Bodies



“That’s right,” said the fox. “To me, you are still just a little boy like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. To you, I am just a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we shall need one another. To me, you will be unique. And I shall be unique to you. ”(Antoine de Saint Exupery)




Some time ago, I wrote to you about  soul-fcking-mate a story about love in the purest way and fulfilling desires on such a high level that you couldn't imagine yet.

What I didn't write then is that I wasn't an expert on this.I found it amazing and I wished it would last, but I wasn't quite prepared for it. Maybe I am still not as prepared as I think I am.

An ancient proverb says that if you scratch the shield of a tough man, you will still see rivers of blood flowing.

I feel to share with you a different story now.The story of making love with your mind. Yes, stop wondering, stop calculating the odds, just empty your mind and let this thoughts in.

If you are reading this, I am sure you already know your worth.You know it like a fact, an unshakeable reality.
You know your eyes hold the truths, the electric beauty of your soul. You know your skin holds ancient rythms of sacred dances and your voice can speak as warm as the spring sunshine or as  chills of winter.

You do know you have it. You have it in you.
Know that I am not talking about your heart. Let your heart rest now.

I am going to talk about this incredible thing that mind is.

The one that holds your earthy truths and etherical wishes, the one that knows you better than you do and chooses to stay still, recognizes what's best for you, but still allows you to choose wrong.
This mind has something to do with you falling in love. If your heart will yearn for an equal, for a man worthy your time and attention, the mind will push you higher,the mind will ask for more, will research through ancient DNA writings and will provide your heart the information.
Listen to it carefuly.

You are meant to merge with the moon, cry with the rain, rise with the tides and shine every goddamn slice of shimmering yellow sun.

Yes, you are.Normal won't cut in.Extraordinary is what you're here for.
But in this journey you'll fail sometimes, you'll fall backwards, you'll hurt and spill your blood.
Be prepared for scars, be prepared to love your wounds, find the way to love yourself even more when you fail. Because you'll get up on feet again.
You will get broken.Nobody can protect you from that. Living alone, in fear will break you too, Solitude will kill you slowly in the end.
You have to feel.It is the reason you are here on earth.

You are here to risk your heart.
Allow this.Teach your mind to allow it. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed or left, or hurt, let yourself sit down by an apple tree and watch the fruits falling all around you, wasting their sweetness for nothing.And learn the lesson.
Give your apples like there's no tomorrow. Give it all and don't expect anything in return.
Because you will always have summer again and you'll have other apples to give, no matter what happens to you.
Don't waste your most powerful gift:the one of giving yourself away.
If it will be worth it, your heart will know it, your mind will learn it and your body will show it.
This journey will make you stronger, yet only reaching the destination will add tenderness.

Find the time to tame your mind and let the unexpected reach you.
Otherwise you'll just lose the most important purpose of your life.





Post a Comment