Wednesday, 20 April 2016

How I Chose Myself and Let Go

"When it's easy, it's alright.Start well and it's going to be easy.Continue easily and it's going to be fine.

The best way through life is the easy way."
                              Chuang Tzu

My whole life I have struggled for something, for someone.I have struggled to prove myself, to show up when needed.To be the one.To be the best.

I realize now that this struggle it's not the proper way.It eats me alive, consuming every moment when I should be enjoying myself, I should be cherishing who I am.

No masks, no pose.
Just who I am.

I might not be the one yet.But I am myself and I really like myself now.
I might not be the best, but I am at my best now.
And I am proud of myself.

A dear, dear man to me, told me these days that I should stop trying to please everyone, because I am not chocolate.
Well, I like chocolate.But he's right.I am not.
And I don't want to be.

All I crave is to be myself, whether I am the one, or the best or just another one.

Because at the end of the day, I'll always be the one I choose.I'll always be the best for me.

And that's enough.
And that's easy.
And if it's easy, it is how it should be.

Post a Comment